How do I fit Milky Fade into my current existing routine?
Milky Fade is a treatment serum and has a milky consistency. It should be used in your routine in the following order:
Can I use Milky Fade with other actives in my routine?
We suggest checking with your dermatologist and always doing a patch test first. If you’re currently in the peeling and purging stage with actives, we don’t recommend using Milky Fade.
How long until I see results?
In Blume’s Consumer Study of 18 participants, results show a noticeable improvement to skin texture, scarring, discoloration and brightness in 30 days
Can I spot treat with Milky Fade or use it all over my face?
For best results, we suggest using Milky Fade as an all over face serum.
What skin type is Milky Fade for?
Milky Fade is for all skin types! It’s dermatologist tested and proven to be non-irritating for sensitive skin.
What are the main ingredients?
- Niacinamide to fade scarring, hyperpigmentation and smooth skin texture.
- Centella Asiatica Extract to protect your skin barrier and soothe skin.
- Vitamin C to brighten skin, reduce hyperpigmentation and fade dark spots.
- Hyaluronic Acid to add hydration.
- Bilberry to reduce inflammation and is a great source of Vitamin A and C.
What does Milky Fade smell like?
Milky Fade is unscented.
Should I use Milky Fade day or night? How often?
Milky Fade can be used twice a day, everyday! Always follow with SPF.
Is Milky Fade’s packaging recyclable? Is Milky Fade Clean?
Yes! Milky Fade is in a glass bottle and is recyclable in your local recycling program. As always, it’s Certified Clean, Vegan, Cruelty Free and formulated with EWG standards.